I know I promised not to flood your mailbox with Blog posts…but here I am again unable to resist sharing this great opportunity starting August 11 and ending September 10: first time Paper Pumpkin subscribers enjoy 50% OFF their first (September) kit! You won’t want to miss out on October and November’s kits, either! These will be CUTE and FESTIVE! What a great present for new crafters, nieces, nephews, grandkids, Christmas, birthday, etc. If you can’t get classes or are to the “artsy” type, this is a perfect solution to making your own cards.
If you subscribe from August 11–September 10, Stampin’ Up! will deliver September’s beautiful Paper Pumpkin kit straight to your door, complete with everything you need to make handmade and shareable projects—all for 50% off!
WHAT’S INSIDE YOUR MONTHLY BOX?
With Paper Pumpkin, you’ll save time and money while you build a collection of crafting supplies. Every month you’ll receive a unique stamp set with an ink spot (that won’t repeat a color in a 12-month period). In no time at all, you’ll have a variety of stamps and ink to use on other projects. In addition, your first kit includes a free clear stamping block that you’ll use every month.
Details of the promotion:
For first-time subscribers only.
You must subscribe by Saturday, September 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
50% Discount applied to September’s kit ONLY. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 (which includes shipping).
Enter the promo code, HALFOFF0917 upon checkout.
Unless you cancel, your membership will continue at full price after your first kit.
TO ORDER YOUR 50% OFF KIT and subscribe thru ME, please visit Paper Pumpin and enter code HALFOFF0917 to receive 50% off the September Kit.
Watch this video to learn more about this limited time offer…you can cancel anytime. It’s a fun way to make cards. If you don’t like the idea in the kit, there are ALWAYS lots of alternatives that are posted once the kit is mailed.
Why Paper Pumpkin?
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- You can create the project as intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
The convenience of everything you need for projects arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets to either start or add to your collection
- Very little prep work to be able to craft.
- Trying new techniques.
- Great way to spend time with family and friends.
- Purchasing past kits and refills (when available) so the fun never ends.
- Variety of projects and products each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- It’s like your birthday or Christmas every month when the box arrives!
Learn more about what you can expect in a Paper Pumpkin kit by watching the Stampin’ Up! video demonstrations of past kits HERE.
Questions? PLEASE email me, link in right sidebar.
Thanks for visiting today!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be Felt with the 💝Heart! -Helen Keller