It’s a dreary Wisconsin October day so I’m crafting cards – from sympathy, to birthday, to wedding, to gift cards – knowing that their destination will bring some sunshine into the lives of others. Here is an easy-peasy sympathy card that might hit the buffet next week. Sorry about the photo..it doesn’t show the embossing very well…in too much of a hurry!
Supplies: I used Soft Suede cardstock for the base Then I stamped the trees from Winter Woods Stamp Set in Soft Suede ink on very vanilla cardstock. Seems like the time of year to switch from that summer crisp white to the ivory look for fall. I stamped the trees first and then ran it through the Big Shot with the elegant Darice Sympathy embossing folder. Wrapped a piece of that new braided linen trim(147808} around the top panel and adhered it to the base with dimensionals to pop it up a bit. Stamped a little sentiment inside on a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of vanilla cardstock and DONE! EASY PEASY!
Update on WCMD :Today is DAY ONE of World Card Making Week and Stampin’ Up is celebrating by offering 10% off on certain products!!!
- At least 3-1/2 inches high x 5 inches long x 0.007 inch thick.
- No more than 6-1/8 inches high x 11-1/2 inches long x 1/4 inch thick.
- If the letter doesn’t fit through the slot on the paper cutter – it is too thick.
New Stampartus Accessories Coming Oct 1!
Stampin’ Up! knows that owning a Stamparatus means it was love at first sight and they wanted to give you even more to love about this versatile tool by introducing Stamparatus accessories!
The new accessories are: Small Grid Paper, Stamparatus Plates, and Stamparatus Foam Mats and Stampin’ Up! will continue to offer Stamparatus magnets!
Click on the image above to open a full size PDF with the product information. And here is a description and price list with the item numbers noted:
|Small Grid Paper||Grid paper perfectly sized to fit the Stamparatus, for precision stamp alignment every time. (50 sheets)||149621||$6.50|
|Stamparatus Plates (Imperial)||Additional plates allow you to have multiple stamp arrangements ready to go! (2 plates)||149693||$15.00|
|Stamparatus Foam Mat||Extra foam mat for photopolymer stamping. (1 mat)||150081||$3.00|
|Stamparatus Accessories Pack (Imperial)||Includes Stamparatus plates (Imperial), grid paper, foam mat||151049||$24.50|
|Magnets||Magnets for the Stamparatus. These rare earth magnets are great but are brittle by nature and may break when they bang together. (2 magnets)||148213||$12.00|
- Sign up for the next buffet October 9th – invite a friend to stamp with you – it’s more fun! Remember if you bring a friend for the first time, you only pay $5 for the class…now where else can you make a handmade card for a $1?
- Make a birthday card for Meera – it’s her birthday on October 9th. Bring your card with you so we can give her a card shower! We plan to have goodies for everyone!
- Make a card for World Card Making Day Oct 6th – (post it and/or bring it to the buffet)
- HOST CODE INFORMATION
HOST CODE FOR OCTOBER: 66CVFCUH
- Watch for the next monthly gift with a $50 order
That’s all for today folks…thanks for stopping by … hope you leave a comment.