A SHOWER OF CARDS
Thanks to all who made a card for Meera’S 9TH Birthday! Meera is a budding SU demonstrator and stamper. Look at these beautiful creations….you can tell by the look on her face that she was surprised and excited.
Nita shared her special Indian Mamre snack with turmeric followed with delicious carrot cake from Marion’s Legacy and Maple Leaf’s fresh apple cider to make the time special. A time for thank you cards gave us another play date. Many Blessings is such a delightful stamp set for little 3×3 cards.
RECIPE and PRODUCT LIST:
- Cut a piece of cardstock – color of choice – 3 x 6 and score at 3″
- Cut 2 pieces of vanilla card stock 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 for front image and inside message
- Stamp image on vanilla card stock and color with watercolor pencils, Stamp and Blends or your choice of coloring tools. We used the stamparatus tool and were able to stamp 10 cards perfectly in a very short time – no guessing no mistakes and perfect stamping every time.
- Stamp sentiment on vanilla cardstock. Use classic punch for sentiment and also cut one out of the same color as the base cardstock for shadowing. We gave the label a bit of dimension with mini dimensionals.
24 HOUR SALE BEGINS OCTOBER 23rd
Watch for it on my website….it’s going to be AMAZING!!!
PAPER PUMPKIN The Paper Pumpkin team designed November’s Paper Pumpkin kit to give you a solution for your holiday crafting needs! When you subscribe by November 10 (or resubscribe if you have canceled), you’ll get the specially-designed box filled with everything that you need for a holly-jolly, handmade holiday!
About the Kit:
- November’s kit gives a you everything you need to make plenty of holiday cards! The kit will create 10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs!
- The box is a sneak of what’s inside!
- Coordinating colors for this kit:
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Subscribers get all of this PLUS an exclusive stamp set AND an ink spot for $19.95!
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin page to subscribe now! And if you’re already a subscriber, be sure to check out the 15% specials on past October kits!
- Sign up for the next buffet November 13th – invite a friend to stamp with you – it’s more fun! Remember if you bring a friend for the first time, you only pay $5 for the class…now where else can you make a handmade card for $1?
- Share your cards with everyone – (post it and/or bring it to the buffet)
HOST CODE INFORMATION
HOST CODE FOR OCTOBER: 66CVFCUH
Use this host code when you order and choose a free gift from me valued at $8. DO NOT use this code if your order is over $150 so you can take advantage of the free gift from Stampin’Up and you will also receive my gift offer below.
My customer reward program is my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
SPEND $50 and choose any item for $8 or less SPEND $75 and get a Pick your Tool set
Thanks for stopping by today. Watch for the next blog with paper crafting creations. I would love it if you would leave a comment…it really helps this blog to reach others.