Can you believe it’s Wednesday already!!! Just popping in to give you a little glimpse of one of the cards on the buffet for Tuesday December 11th…are you registered to attend? Better hurry…do it here.
SOUTHERN SERENADE is one of those stamp sets I will use over and over. It can be used for any occasion and has that old fashioned washed out look. Here is an idea we are going to be working on. The sentiment is up to you. I love the font in this set. It lends itself to many occasions and stamps well on the front of the card, eliminating the need for a separate label. Come give it a try at the next buffet…you will be happy to go home with a card ready to send to a friend or relative.
The YEAR END CLOSEOUTS were just announced!
There are many items that are leaving us from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (which ends January 2nd), and some of them are discounted. But hurry, many items are “while supplies last.” Just click on each flier below to see more details.
The Promotion Details
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
HOST CODE FOR DECEMBER : GQH376R2
Spend $50 and choose any item FROM ANY CATALOG for $8 or less. Use must this host code when you order to choose a free gift from me valued at $8. DO NOT use this code if your order is over $150 so you can take advantage of the free gift from Stampin’Up and you will also receive my gift offer.
Thanks for stopping by today…I would so appreciate your comments and to know you were here. I love hearing from you!
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.