We had a beautiful Christmas celebrating with our sweet Meera the important parts of this beautiful season. A Living Nativity at Jacob’s Well brought the story to life. To celebrate the King’s visit we are sampling Frankincense oil at the January 14th buffet
How about you? Hope you captured beautiful memories with family and friends.
Just want to catch your attention before the big 2020 New Year! So please take a few minutes to read through this blog, save the dates and I encourage you to comment…you never know what your comment might bring … besides it helps me to know who’s been here.
WRITE YOUR VISION [better than New Year’s resolutions that don’t go anywhere after the first week} Here is a quote we should not ignore – it’s the key to making ANY change in your life for 2020….WRITE THE VISION…do you have new goals and ideas…what do you want to accomplish? Age has nothing to do with it..WE WRITE THE GOALS every January and check them off as we accomplish them…it really works…even planning the garlic bed! LOL A very important part of this vision includes FAITH … ONLY speak the outcome…NOT DOUBT!
First things first: SOME IMPORTANT DATES TO KNOW:
- December 26th – New Host code for your orders through January 17th
NEW HOST CODE : 6BH2JZG2
- January 2nd is the LAST DAY to purchase retiring products (if available!) from the Holiday Catalog.
- January 3rd is the release of the NEW Mini Catalog. . If there are must-have products on your wish list, order them early; sometimes backorders and limited supplies pop up! If you don’t have your own copies of these catalogs, and you are not currently working with another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, email or text me. Sale-a-Bration and 2020 mini catalogs will be available at the January buffet.
- January 3-March 31st: Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is one of the BEST times of the Stampin’ Up! Year! And it’s just days away!!
It is THE BEST time of the Stampin’ Up! year for everyone –
Yep! Because everyone can earn fabulous free product!
- January 10th -Today is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin’s January kit.
- January 14th – 1PM to 8PM – Card Buffet in Menomonie
WHAT’S SALE-A-BRATION (SAB)
Purchase products from the Annual Catalog, the upcoming Mini Catalog and/or the Online Store, and get awesome free products from the upcoming Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Here are a few choices…
- For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration product.
- For every $100 you spend (before tax and shipping), you can either get two FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration products OR you can get a FREE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration product
The Starter Kit is always an excellent value: $99 + tax for $125 worth of product. But during SAB, the kit is $99 + tax for $175 worth of product – $76 in free product ($50 more than usual)! You choose what you want to get in your kit AND you don’t pay shipping.
- Whoever joins Stampin’ Up! between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and their choice of stamp set*.
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
DO it just for YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
We ate our way through most of December and are totally finished with that…working on the January goal of cleansing our bodies. It’s our first cleanse with DoTerra so I will let you know how we do! I added a link on the most recent video if you are interested. These 2 sisters are very knowledgeable and do a great job once they fix the video LOL. Take some quiet time and watch the important parts which start around 1:10. Click the link for more information. Cleansing is an important component to staying healthy
So far…my favorite set in the new Mini Catalog. We will be playing with this bundle in January for sure…watch the blog and facebook for a “special” coming your way!
Remember to leave a comment … Have a GREAT finish to 2019
Thanks for stopping by today….Happy Stampin’!