Good morning Stampers!!!
This is a loaded post so be sure to read to the bottom to get the best deal – my Valentine treat!!!
COORDINATION PRODUCTS STARTS TODAY …HURRY!!!
February 4-March 31 is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration. Only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
- Nature’s Thoughts Dies  $29.00
- Special Day Dies  $29.00
- Ladybugs Dies  $29.00
- Sending Flowers Dies  $27.00
- Birthday Dies  $27.00
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper  $11.50
Here is a Video link to help you see more….
PAPER PUMPKIN Subscription Information:
- Subscribe for the February kit at paperpumpkin.com from January 11 to February 10, 2020. (When you subscribe for 6 months NOW you can also take advantage of all the FREE products in the SAB catalog. No need to start the subscription right away…you can cancel ANY month you choose)
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
About the February Kit
Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes n Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm) Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm) Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Customers can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 usd/$60 cad by March 31, 2020. See details below.
Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308)
- Includes 5 cling stamps
- FREE with qualifying purchase of $50 usd/$60 cad by March 31, 2020
- Suggested clear blocks: b, e, h
- Located in the Sale-A-Bration brochure (p. 8)
HOBBY STAMPERS LISTEN UP!
JOIN IN ON THE FUN!!! Do you want to pay full price or buy with a discount for EVERY stampin’ need??? How about this cute mini trimmer and a full pack of 6×6 DSP!!! Come try it out at the February buffet.
THIS IS THE BEST TIME – Becoming a Hobby Stamper is so easy . You just need to purchase the Starter Kit. The price of the kit is THE BEST deal Stampin’ Up! offers – $99 for $125 worth of product of your choosing, free shipping directly to you (a savings of $9.90), and free business supplies (so there is no pressure to try the business side of things if you don’t want to and you can give them to me to recycle).
I have had lots of questions about joining and what it all means….So, here’s a recap of all of the goodies you’ll receive with the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration (through March 31):
- Up to $125 in product of your choice
- Any stamp set of your choice (up to $45 value)
- 48-sheet 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler pack ($11.50 value)
- Mini Paper Cutter ($26.50 value)
- Standard Business Supplies Pack ($50 value)
- Paper Pumpkin Kit ($22 value)
- Free Shipping (10% of order – up to $28 value)
And here are my Top 10 reasons why buying the Starter Kit is the BEST DECISION EVER:
- Ultimate Bundle – For $99 (plus free shipping!) you get up to $208 worth of product of your choice during Sale-A-Bration. It’s a no-brainer!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month, so if you sign up today, that means through July 31, 2020 without doing another thing!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive after July 31, 2020.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! There are many people who just order what they want and enjoy creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this busy woman is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- BEST UPLINE EVER: For me the big benefit is belonging to a bigger picture…Amy Richel is my up line and she is just one of the best…her heart is bigger than you can imagine and she has regular meetings for all of us so we get to be part of a bigger picture. She always has a project to share and brings back ideas, new catalogs, samples and more from On Stage events…she is also a trip winner and loves to share everything from her trips abroad.
Ready to give it a try? I’d love to help you get more of what you want. I have lots of business experience and if you really want to start a business I can help, too. Just want to buy at 20% discount…that’s a great decision…you define your decision and there is NEVER any pressure. You won’t really know unless you try it,..what do you have to lose? CLICK HERE for information or contact me.
MY VALENTINE SPECIAL: SHOP NOW UNTIL FEBRUARY 14TH
GET AN ADDITIONAL
- 20% OFF ANY ONE set or bundle when you place a $75 order from any current catalog.
- 10% OFF ANY ONE set or bundle when you place a $50 order from any current catalog.
NEW CODE January 24th – February 14th
Thanks for shopping at my on line store!
Remember to sign up for NEXT BUFFET Tuesday February 11th…
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.